Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Liberation

It's not the biography that matters, the list of places travelled and things done. It's the experience of being, being love, being, in love, from love, towards.

That comes close, this comes closer:

I awakened with the sun, knowing - feeling - Presence.

the One who is - two friends, there were others, with me, pressed around me
understood in a flash that there is no reason to worry
that my uncertainty was for nothing
that we are one, that we are together.
I carry them with me
but it was beyond words
the feeling of being filled, of being complete.
that life would never be the same
that it could not hurt this -
the we-are-one united, one.
I am that, woven of divine breath
I am filled, not with an energy that reaches out,
heavy, quietly powerful, a peaceful force.
these are not just words:
"I am with you always
I am one with you always
I and the father are one (who is I? who is father?)
not alone, never will be - all that I see is as much I am as...

This.

9 comments:

jbmoore said...

Being this - Love, joy, peace. Being free from fear, free from death, free from mindmade shackles. Be All That and more, Beautiful Soul!:)

Kevin Beck said...

Julie,
What a series of beautiful thoughts. Awakening to this Presence is pure serenity.

"who is I? who is the father?" what an insightful couple of questions.

Thanks you.

Trev Diesel said...

"I am that, woven of divine breath"

Beautiful, Julie.

CE said...

I have nothing to say. :>)

CE said...

Well, yes!

Darius said...

Your feeling sounds very much along the lines of what people seek in meditation - but that kind of experience happens spontaneously too.

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Julie...I was wondering about the name of your blog. What happens when you become 25? LOL

anonymous julie said...

John, be That too.

Kevin, it is.

Trev, thank you.

Imemine, ::wink::

Darius, you say that a lot... guess my present experiment could be termed, life as meditation.

Don, I've been wondering that too, but have about sixty four days to work it out.

Jon said...

I see the calm and peace speading its wings now as you relax. I also am delighted at your use of the word "this."

"This" has become one of my favorite names for God now. Frimmin' at the jimjam!