Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sojourn Wanderer adds kitchen adventures.

Some of you have already noticed Sojourn Wanderer in my blogroll. I'd like to bring my secondary blog to your attention now because I decided to expand its content.

The blog was originally to record, literally, my wanderings. By car, cycle, kayak, what have you. But many of my adventures take place much closer: in the kitchen. I love to cook; it runs in the family. Check over there from time to time to find recipes for things I've been making.

4 comments:

CE said...

We are family. I'll try the recipes sometime. I guess most people are more interested in what you have to say than in your cuisine.
Or whatever you are doing.
How about writing five things we don't know about you. At least what you haven't told us yet. It's up to you. I'll come back soon. Interested? In my 5 things and more? Find out.

anonymous julie said...

Hi Imemine, Well, I didn't exactly announce when I added SW in the first place. But I love cooking and food and would like to share that with those who are interested. I did do the five things here in August; want me to give it another go?

Trev Diesel said...

Yum!

CE said...

julie,
Yes, I remember it. I just wanted to get 5 more things out of you. You can write it down at my blog. Thank you.