Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Design Realized and the Rain that Won't

I'd like to announce that Design - Realized is up and at 'em.

There's a bit of content - I selected the easily-updated blog format, set it up all by myself, and, thanks to a new and extra-portable digital camera, am updating with studio shots and studio shots, on a regular basis. (That is, the studio where I work and my little "photography studio" at home, where I take pretty pictures with good lighting.) And there will be updates aplenty, as I make new work and catch up with the backlog of past shots.

Meanwhile, rain has been forecast all week, so the last time I was on my bike was the 63 mile (yes, really) trip on Saturday. Unfortunately, the thunderstorms haven't developed and sprinklings have been few.

7 comments:

Trevor Harden said...

Dig the new site. Very cool stuff. Isn't CREATING wonderful?

Andrew said...

Very cool stuff indeed. Are you taking orders? ;)

I think we've kept all the rain back here, a hundred or so miles west of you. Sorry about that. But I'm enjoying it.

anonymous julie said...

Trev - it is! - so long as I'm not already exhausted; then it's work.

anonymous julie said...

A - of course!

Keep the rain! But tell the weather forecasters it'll be delayed. :) Poor prognosticating I don't much care for; rain, itself, is welcome. It poured here last night and rained today.

Jon said...

Nice new site, Julie! Great work with the clay.

bert said...

Hi Julie,

Is it okay if I link it with my other blog (http://artwasexperience.wordpress.com)?

anonymous julie said...

Bert, I'd be delighted! Pretty header over there, too.