Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Let the bloodletting begin.

Mine, that is. Got a vicious mosquito bite while weeding my little garden the other day.

I like having a garden. It gives me something outside to go play with. Over the weekend I bought and fed it some Miracle Grow.

Took me about five minutes too long to get the camera out and snap a photo, so, yes, this has a flash. Bunny fencing (they destroy everything, I feel badly for the hostas), corn, soybeans, basil, and a couple varieties of tomato. Oh, and the weeds. I'm making my way slowly through those. I might add a few pavers for some for-sure-safe spots to step. Indoors I have several pots of thyme, which I'll use for cooking.


1 comment:

z said...

Sounds fun. My tomato plants are huge now. I think I'm going to need to expand next year. I keep filling up the garden.